Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gopher Football Schedule

Oh yeah, the 2009 Gopher Football Schedule is out – you can check it out on this Gopher Football tickets web site…no tickets for sale yet. I don’t even think they have the TCF Bank Stadium sections named yet (100, 101, 200, 201, 300, 301 etc. etc.). My hubby keeps asking me when the Gopher vs. Air Force tickets go on sale. We want to go to that game soooo bad! I think he may take a day off work and go wait in line at the Gopher ticket office when the single game tickets go on sale. I wish I could afford to be a season ticket holder… I should have married for money.

4 comments:

h*dizzle said...

omggg i would give ANYTHING to go to opening game at tcf bank!im gonna try and make it back for atleast one if i end up moving

Anonymous said...

Gophers vs. airforce. First game of the year. I am thinking of a way I could get tickets to those. Can't wait until tickets go on sale! =]

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Hahahaha, marrying for money is good, but marrying for love is better ;-)

Plus with your connections, you should be able to get into that game...

Anonymous said...

Ticket King will have the biggest local selection of Gopher football tickets for ALL home games next year!!

What would you like to see more of on this blog?