Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My favorite Gophers will attend Media Day

I read that two of my favorite Gopher football players will be attending the Big Ten Media Days July 24th and 25th. Quarterback Adam Weber and wide receiver Eric Decker will be talking about the upcoming season and the Big Ten competition. Coach Tim Brewster will also be there (and I am guessing will do most of the talking, that’s what he seems to be good at…talking) and linebacker Steve Davis will be there, too – no offense Steve, but you just aren’t cute enough to make Gopher Gals favorite player list, but I am sure you will still represent the maroon and gold very well. Go Gophers! You know with Media Days coming up it won’t be that long until players are reporting for camp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will they sign autographs, too?

What would you like to see more of on this blog?