Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 Skate with the Gophers

On February sixth, the Minnesota Gophers hockey team is having their annual Skate with the Gophers event. I love this event because of all the excited little kids that run around in awe of these players. It is a huge deal to them, especially when the players take a few minutes to talk one-on-one with them. My nephew loves the Gophers more than I do and, as an aspiring NHL player at the age of 10, he wouldn't miss this for the world. I will definitely be making appearance too...and possibly leaving with a new boyfriend. Or atleast a few pictures. Save the date! I already have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to this, and it was absolutely AMAZING. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it was a lot of fun. I will definitely be going again next year. :)

What would you like to see more of on this blog?