Friday, November 28, 2008

Gopher Hockey Team in Town

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and hasn’t spent all their money (or energy) shopping on this “Black Friday.” The Gophers mens hockey team is in town tonight playing the Michigan Wolverines at the traditional 7:07 pm start time. There are still Gophers Hockey Tickets available! Too tired to make it to tonight’s game? The Gophers face off against the Michigan State Spartans on Saturday at 7:07 pm at Mariucci Arena as well. Don’t pass up the opportunity to see college hockey at its best, I know I won’t. See ya at Mariucci Arena, Gophers fans – I am officially hooked on Gopher Hockey!

3 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

I ♥ Don Lucia and the Gopher hockey team! Although you've def. been to more games than I have this season...

Anonymous said...

gopher hockey is the best.

Anonymous said...

Gopher hockey tickets are hard to get, especially with how long their waiting list is! Ticket King usually has some, though, if you're ok with paying a premium.

What would you like to see more of on this blog?